Tannehill sought therapy after loss

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, May 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Woodside is needed to run the scout team

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Trent Walker

Trent Walker Special Teams Standout

Odds are against him being the backup as a 3rd round pick? I don’t think so. I also don’t think he’s going to ever be a great player, hope he proves me wrong.

3. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

I believe Willis could move the ball better with his running ability alone than Woodside’s arm.

4. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

:drunk::drunk:

Lol oh I feel sooooo bad for the guy.

One of the top paid QB's (players) in the entire league, huge house, beautiful wife, beautiful family ... he has to overcome so much - I hope the guy figures things out and therapy works for him!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    T17s locker

• LOL LOL x 3
  6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Then he should be a halfback. He has to master the passing game or he won’t be anything more than a gadget player for a few seasons.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. KyTitansFan

I didn’t say he couldn’t throw it too. I said his legs alone are more of a threat than Woodside is in totality.

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I’m going to be surprised if he is a quality starter in the NFL. I hope so, for our sakes, but if you watch complete games and not just his highlights, you see the mountain he has to climb. Thankfully he is a very bright dude, but still, quite a challenge for him. There is a reason he dropped to the 3rd and that’s because GMs knew he would take seasons not “a” season to come around.

9. KyTitansFan

He may never be a starter, but he’s a lot better than Woodside right now.

10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Why

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar