Titans hire Chris Harris as new CB’s coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 21, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

While there was a change in regards to direct reward, it could still be seen as rewarding a team to hire a minority with the piece of mind that if they get taken the following year by another team, there is a reward.

the hope is, that you can keep the coach because it was a good hire. The flaw is, that if they are a really good coach, they likely get poached anyway.

2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Keep playing the victim my man. What you’re saying was said 50 years ago and a hundred years ago and 150 years ago but nobody listened then. Problem is, white folks didn’t care when it was effecting a different race. Now that a few tiny rules have been made to help a group that was treated as second class citizens or worse for two hundred years, NOW all of a sudden it’s hey, color shouldn’t matter. Whatever. You’ll never get it because you refuse to look at it in historic context. Let’s talk about football instead.

• Boring Boring x 1
  3. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

It’s impossible to move forward, living in the past and that’s all I’m going to say about it.

#123 KyTitansFan, Feb 10, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2023
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Mike Wallace: How are we going to get rid of racism until ...?

Morgan Freeman: Stop talking about it. I'm going to stop calling you a white man. And I'm going to ask you to stop calling me a black man.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

KyTitan just “hit the target” that one when he is literally the one that started talking about “racism” in the first place lol. Can’t make this stuff up. Let’s talk about football!

Chris Harris is gonna be huge for this young secondary, but I still thing we need to bring in a high quality veteran CB to mentor these young guys.

6. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

No you don’t seem to have a very good grasp of the situation. My entire point was we shouldn’t have rules and incentives based on race which is exactly what Morgan Freeman said.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

until I see Titans press WRs at LoS on Third & 3 I wont believe anything changes

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you said Freeman but you meant anyone who is not a racist

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar