Game Day Thread Titans @ Rams GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Here we go, it’s going to be a tough one. But, the games that everyone thinks we should lose tend to be the ones we win.

The defense is really going to have to show up tonight to keep the game close. Hopefully the running game can be solid enough to keep the defense honest and the Oline can keep the pressure off Tanny.

I also think we’re going to have to run a lot of quick short passes and screens too. Let the short game in essence be part of our run game. Can’t let Tanny sit back and get pummeled all day.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Von Miller a game time decision. To test ankle in warmups

4. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Let's F**KING GO !!!!!

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I have a feeling Tanne will get killed at least once on trying to run a rollout play. Everybody is on to that as a major part of our offence. Everything needs to be quick plays. Anything that takes over 2-3 seconds to run will get Tanne killed. All WR's running hot routes on passing and run downs.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Dangermode

Do we leave Molden in the slot to cover Kupp or move Jackson back inside and start Jackrabbit and Borders outside?

8. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

I hate being in the UK. 1.20am kickoff start work at 7am. God dam life choices.

Titanup!!!!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Dangermode

This game gonna be won or lost in the trenches

0A71ABBA-D31F-4952-941C-88E95B30C2E6.jpeg

10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

After watching some of the pregame shows, I really want to see the Rams lose in general, not just tonight.
    They’re gonna make the playoffs but I hope to see a 1 and done.

The worst part of LAR efforts is that they have almost no fan base. No one cares and LA was built for everyone visiting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar