Breaking News Titans trade for WR Robert Woods

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman5TX, Mar 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tricky

Tricky Starter

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I hope he's ready because going into the season with Burks, McRath, Fitzpatrick,Philips and Westbrook-Ikline isn't a good look

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Yep, I was reading an article yesterday ranking receiving corps and with him we were ranked 4th worst in the league. Without him probably drops us to 2nd or 3rd worst in the league.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Not addressing this and the OL still be being a question mark should help Tannehill lol

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Yep. Don’t know why we do this so often. Too much confidence in some of their second and third tier signings and a befuddling concept of the impact of ACL tears.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

We still have a much better Receiver room than the colts and a lot of teams quite frankly. For reference …. In 2019 our WR group was Rookie AJ Brown, Corey Davis, Rashard Davis, Cody Hollister, Adam Humphries, Darius Jennings, Khalif Raymond and Tajae Sharp. That group got us to the AFC Championship game. I imagine before the season starts we add more veteran depth. But I think we have a better group than 2019.

7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I would take the 2019 group over our current group. When healthy, Davis and Brown were a good combo. With Woods coming off that ACL, we don’t know what we have at this point. I don’t care what the Colts have, there are bigger fish we have to beat in the AFC who appear to have improved significantly.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I’m more worried about the O line than the receivers.

• Cheers Cheers x 3
  9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I am equally worried.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I’m fairly certain we add another veteran. Probably waiting to see who’s cut. I’m sure there will be some quality vets cut after June 1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar