Titans trade Green-Beckham to Eagles

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Never liked this pick to begin with. Dude was way too raw. Sure he needs time however as with all raw players he is far from a sure thing.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

DGB just needed to grow up a little and bury himself in the playbook. I always hold out hope that some of these young guys will mature sooner than later, but I always thought that VY would mature and he never did. I'm hopeful we'll look back on this trade and say John Robinson made the right move. We can certainly use the OL help and Kelly is versatile. *Trying to remain positive*

Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS 36s36 seconds ago
    Bad move trading Green-Beckham. Then again, all he'd do is block for the Titans and their 1970 offense

3. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Id say this means we keep Wright.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

The 6-8, 321-pound Kelly has 15 NFL starts over 4 seasons -- 10 came in first year.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

This. We missed the window with Hunter and now we'll have to cut that 2nd rounder. A total waste.

6. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Only time will tell. I hate that this happened, I'm high on the guy and still am. Good luck to DGB.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I'm looking forward to draft now, with these boring receivers . DGB was entertainment value at least. Hope J Rob aint getting too hokey for us. sad day for me , i really wanted DGB to develop here.

• Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Dennis Kelly needs a haircut! :anon: but hope he can block

9. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

I liked DGB but I was skeptical of his growth potential. I like that Jon Robinson isn't scared to make tough decisions. This franchise needed guidance and vision. Until I'm proven wrong, I'll trust JR's decision here.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

The cross-hairs are on Hunter now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar