Titans trade Green-Beckham to Eagles

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Shocked by this trade.. giving up on DGB in his 2nd year? The dude showed promise last year. We all know physically he has the tools, just needed to figure it all out. Good chance in 3 years he'd be just like Hunter... has the size but has yet to "figure it all out". Would of rather kept him, but at least we have a backup LT/RT now.

If only Ruston would have listened to me and took Eric Kendricks instead.

In Robinson we trust, obviously there had to be a reason behind DGB being like 7th on our depth chart besides just trying to motivate him.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Wtff man, this sucks. I wish him the best though, he's still a beast and has so much potential. I know we need o line depth, but this sucks :(.

3. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

THE KELLY FILE HAS JUST STARTED!!!

4. Titans1311

Titans1311 Starter

This just means he didn't start for Chip, who notoriously likes lighter faster OLs for his scheme.

5. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I'm with you, gotta trust he knows what he's doing. I'm still in mourning man.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Another Titans draft bust.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. ThreeBallPaul

ThreeBallPaul Starter

Tyrone Calico 3.0

Glad J-Rob can pull the trigger

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Trader Jon is building a culture here. It looks to me as if he's willing to move on from anyone who doesn't put in the effort or isn't productive regardless of where they were picked in the draft.

DGB either doesn't have the football IQ or wasn't willing to do what it takes. I have no problem with purging a lot of this team's past mistakes.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 6
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Maybe Dennis Kelly will see some reps at RG and LG? He's be massive, but could he beat our Warmack, Spain, Poutassi, and all the other bums we have slotted at guard? Even if he doesn't, Kelly atleast provides depth at 4 of the 5 OL spots.

10. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Could kelley start as a OG here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar