Titans trade Green-Beckham to Eagles

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

Everyone is saying we traded for a backup OL, but I think this guy is going to come in and compete for a starting job at Guard

2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Ouch!

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

I'm fine with Sharpe, Matthews and Wright as our starters. If they can stay healthy they'll be consistent players and I'm more interested in moving chains.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Who will Tyrone Calico 4.0 be? A name that has become synonymous with Titans WR hopes crashing and burning.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

DGB was Kenny Britt at most.

People are saying "FOR A BACKUP?!"... hate to break it to you, but DGB is also a backup.

• High Five High Five x 5
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  6. ThreeBallPaul

ThreeBallPaul Starter

I hope it's not Sharpe

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. donny bee

donny bee Special Teams Standout

He started 15 of 30 games at multiple positions. Sounds like we got Byron Bell back. A guy who can fill in when need at guard and tackle.

At this point DGB was a backup.

Dude has been like that all thru college. I watched him every Saturday at MIZ. He got kicked off the team after numerous stupid run ins with law. The last one pushing his gf down the stairs at her apt. Although it did look like that may be he was growing up after having a kid. At least from afar

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

How'd he act here...quiet? Not causing trouble..

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Definitely a clear message from Robinson and Mularkey. Same thing they've been preaching since the draft. Tough, physical, smart, prepared players. DGB hasn't shown that. Now I personally wouldn't have made this deal but I'm not totally shocked. Robinson drafts Sharpe..lead the nation in catches last year. DGB is the anti Sharpe lol.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

This one goes out to you DGB, and to you Tyrone Calico, and to you Yancy Thigpen, and to you Randy Moss! And to you Carl Pickens! And to you Justin Hunter! Your candles burned out long before, your Titans legend never will!

• LOL LOL x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar