Trading 2021 picks...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2004, Apr 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I’m all for trading our 3rd and 6th next yr to get us a 4th this yr if we can’t trade out of the 1st to get one.

We already know that draft eligible players next yr have already missed spring practice and organized workouts....we don’t even know if college football will play this fall and if they do their is still no doubt the guys won’t be as prepared for the nfl

We also know that we will get a comp 3rd rnd pick for Conklin so it isn’t like we won’t have a 3rd next yr...it will just be a late one

2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Why would you trade a 3rd and anything for a fourth?

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

That's what I was thinking...a 3rd and something to move up not back

4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

maybe we can trade next years picks for this year's picks without giving up much future value. With this draft being kinda sketch, we might be able to buy low.

Thats what I'm hoping for, obviously its a lil risky, but hey, it could pay off.

I don't see anything really crazy happening tho. Scouts have been scouting these guys for years and video interviews work well enough for getting to know a guy....

Draft is so close boys. We almost there

5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I guess you all don’t understand the trade value chart then...typically if you trade future picks their value is about half of what their current value is...so for us to get a 4th this yr we would need to come up with a value worth 80 ....a mid 3rd next yr is worth around 70 and a 6th around 10

The Pats have a pick 87, 98 and 100....you know how they love to accumulate future picks...so maybe they would be willing to trade pick 100

I just think that the quality of the draft next yr might really be effected by what is currently going on

6. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

The same concept of a $ today is worth more than a $ tomorrow....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar