Welcome back, Tannehill!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 14u2ponder, Jan 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young54

Young54 Starter

Between this and that one snap shot where you see two players in the same position, Tanny throws the ball, then they part and give up the easy pick (it was on twitter but I couldn't find it to post it), it really give me more confidence in Tanny that it was the team around him that made him have a mediocre season.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

downings syndrome

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I mean those are some perfect deep shots that I will expect Woods, Burks and even Philips and Chig to catch. Gonna be interesting having all new pass catchers out there.

4. Dangermode

#3 is Tannehill

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Anyone pay for PFF to read how they graded the rest of the team to assume the titans deserved appx 5 less wins?

It may give some insight to why the titans are always overlooked for everything competitive until after they’ve proved the writers wrong.

6. Dangermode

I have premium, they explain the general methodology but they don’t show the data sets for each team so I can’t see how they graded the other Titans units.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  7. Dangermode

8BEE0D15-ABC5-42EE-B7CD-CCE2FAA5B18B.png
    Here’s a little extra data that was interesting

8BEE0D15-ABC5-42EE-B7CD-CCE2FAA5B18B.png

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

https://eu.tennessean.com/story/spo...tennessee-titans-quarterback-2022/7781681001/

Already shifting the heat off of Tannehill. He should publicly own his poor play / decision making lost that playoff game for us and he won’t let it happen again. Accountability is the way to gain acceptance. Losers play the victim card.

he’s going to have to perform near flawless this year or he can plan on getting roasted.

9. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I have a terrible feeling that this year is going to be like getting a colonoscopy without anesthesia...

10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

With a corncob.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar