Welcome back, Tannehill!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 14u2ponder, Jan 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Fairly risky you say? Now I’m convinced if JRob takes a QB, that’s likely the one.

2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Again, Mahomes had lots of flaws according to the guru’s. So did Josh Allen.

Go watch some Carson Strong games. I think he’s got a chance to be special.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Sure he had all the traits. But he wasn’t even a consensus first round pick. He was designated a “project”.

Willis has good traits but he’s small and his footwork is pretty bad. Lead to a lot of inconsistent throws/accuracy.

Haven’t made it through all the guys yet but Strong is the guy who stands out to me the most.

All of this is totally irrelevant because I just don’t see JRob trading up for a QB, unfortunately.

4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

As he should. Great arm strength and footwork. Tremendous touch on all his throws, and throws a great deep ball too. Oh and best of all he can do what our QB cannot - look off safeties with his eyes.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The only difference between Come Back Tannehill and Welcome back Tannehill is, the, well.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Probably right. We already used our 2nd round this year on Julio.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Not only that but listening to JRob & Vrabel’s comments they aren’t changing from Ryan anytime soon.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

The well? That's a deep subject

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  9. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

We have Marcus Johnson as wr3 at the moment. He was doing great until he got hurt.

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar