Welcome back, Tannehill!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 14u2ponder, Jan 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

T17 is an above average nfl QB and those guys get paid

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. 615nick

615nick Starter

Lol, I can't believe some jackass titled a thread this way. How can anyone be happy about a sorry qb playing for the team they root for. Fn joke

3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Until the playoffs when we need him most

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm not directing these comments at you- just piggy backing your sentiment.

Couldn't even game manage. Couldn't get out of the way of a defense with historic 9 sacks and kept the team held to 16 points- some off turnovers. the game winner by the Bengals ALL on Tannehill's bad decision making.

The ONE thing. The ONE fu<king thing he must not do on that last drive and he does it. And in just as bad a way as he started the first play. The guy folds like a lawn chair.

And fu<k JRob for all his monkey talk trying to prop up Tannehill. JRob looks like a used car salesman in his cheap suit with his fat scruffy face.

We waited 14 years to get a shot at hosting an AFC championship game again. We blew it just like last time. And 15 years before that. If you want to put together a championship team, get a championship caliber QB or at least one that doesn't get in the way of your other pieces.

I have zero faith we win more than 8 games next year if Tannehill QBing. Nissan will be draped in the opposing teams colors big time next year- every game. Talk about schitting the bed- that' s exactly what that loss did to the majority of local fans. I haven't spoke with anybody around who feels good about the team after that game. And it has cooled off considerably- still people have zero faith.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

We blew a golden opportunity to advance and possibly go to the SB...can we do it again next season? Hopefully but don't think it will be easy...Colts won't roll over, regardless of what everyone thinks Jags will improve..Houston may still be a sh*tshow but they beat us this year.
    Missed our chance this year, even with the injuries we still got the #1 seed...it won't be easy to do it again

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

this was our chance, this was why I was so stressed going in to this game just to be let down again. I do not believe Tannehill can win in playoffs at all, moment is to big for him.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Window closed.

The decline begins next season.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Im not a local fan but I told my wife after the game that it’s going to be very difficult for me to want to keep planning trips here to go to games. I can get my heart broken at home just the same. Only difference is we aren’t out thousands of dollars.

I disagree a bit on the outlook for next year I certainly don’t think we are a SB contender but I think we win the division again.

If we don’t that should definitely be the end of the RT17 era in Nashville.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Completely agree… I still hold out hope for next year but this was it. Jrob and vrabela loyalty to RT could be their own downfall. A lot of fans confidence in this team went out the door after the bengals debacle. Im still damn pissed about it and worst of all is I don’t have confidence in my QB to win it in a big game.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I agree next season is huge for this team and Tannehill...to be fair, I see us winning the division again, but we're never SB contenders. Even as the #1 seed this year we were never viewed as one.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar