Who's picks scare you?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitansWrath, Apr 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Let's look at our rivals and see what happened in the first...

The colts and Texans both did not have first round picks, which is nice. But the colts basically used theirs on Buckner, which is a scary addition. If rivers has anything at all left in the tank, the colts are going to be tough.

The jags snagged two great defenders, but they always do. And they'll be trading away yannik, making one pick a wash. Basically they got another DB for Henry to truck. They still don't scare me.

Ouside the division... Damn.

Baltimore is going to be scary good if the offense stays close to last year. Adding Campbell in FA and Queen in round one... Clearly they learned from how we abused them in the playoffs.

KC adds a quick pass catching back. Like those bastards needed another weapon. The AFCW could be a bloodbath though. Denver and Los Vegas are getting good, and if Herbert shows much, LA is pretty good too.

Steelers didn't have a pick. But if Ben comes back to form, they will be a tough out. They damn near snuck past us into the dance with absolutely nothing at qb last year.

Cleveland beefed up the line big time. If baker and company can get it together a bit, the north could also be a bloodbath.

The east is a joke. The bills got a wr in Diggs. Miami got some nice pieces, but they are a year or two away. The jets beefed up their line, which should help darnold and bell. The pats just seem to think they will fall ass backward into a playoff berth as usual.

Should be a damn interesting season in the AFC.

In the nfc.... Wtf were the packers thinking?

And the saints... Cmon. You're in an all in year. Don't take a depth interior ol. The nfcs will be fun to watch.

The nfcw will be a prison fight. Should be fun.

2. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Kind of a vague thread so let’s just make it who we thought had best first round and who had worst first round..

Best 1st Round:
    1. Vikings
    2. Ravens
    3. Buccaneers
    4. Cowboys
    5. Redskins

Worst 1st Round:
    1. Raiders
    2. Packers
    3. Eagles
    4. Giants
    5. Dolphins

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No rookies scare me. I learned long ago it takes most players years to become established and worth worrying about.

Not everyone is AJ Brown

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Ruston Webster’s picks scare me.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Henderson is real nice, but no cornerback scares me. Worst case, you just run or throw to other guys. And Chaisson feels like a bust to me.

Ruggs and Jeudy scare me a bit.

Dudes like Queen don't scare me. It isn't like the Ravens haven't had great ILB's before.

Aiyuk and Kinlaw scare me, but if we are worrying about the 49ers, then we are in really good shape.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar