Breaking News With the 35th pick of the 2022 NFL Draft, the Titans select CB Roger McCreary, Auburn

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Haha. Kicker.
    There is no lack of effort JRob won’t go through to ensure Kicker continues to be even a moderate issue.

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

For all the “head scratcher” comments, you’re missing the obvious reason, to help THill.

If the titans own ALL of the CB, THill can’t throw INT to them.

• LOL LOL x 3
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Not that I thought this was a bad pick from the start. But I'm really warming up to this pick. He was a solid CB the times I watched Auburn, but have been looking more into him and he's definitely going to be a really good CB.

At some point really soon, he'll be our best CB. With our pass rush, he'll definitely get a chance to make some really big plays for us this coming season.

Was funny to hear him say that he doesn't know who Vrabel is and the only player he knows on our defense is Caleb Farley. It's so crazy that a lot of these guys don't watch the NFL.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Shane Grimes

Shane Grimes Starter

Lol at the people suggesting they should have taken Dean at this pick to then watch the Titans back on the clock at 69 and still not take him.

Wonder if the Titans would have taken him over Willis at 86, ah well.

5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

7. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Looks like JRob knows more than Walter

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Are you claiming that JRob has been bad at 2nd round picks right now? I need to get the popcorn out for this one

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Go back and look at his top picks and see how many are still on the team.

10. Tricky

Tricky Starter

His only bad 2nds were Dodd and Austin Johnson I’m his first draft as a GM.

Henry, AJB, Landry, Fulton were great picks

and sure AJB isn’t on the team anymore but we got 3 good years, weren’t going to pay him the mega contract, and turned him into a 1st and 3rd.

Please help me understand your stance here.
    If your argument is that he hasn’t been great in the 1st round, I might be on board. But the context of this was 2nd round.

#110 Tricky, Apr 30, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar