With the first pick in the 2016 NFL draft the Titans select..

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Big TT, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Yeah we get thrown on by average QB's waaaaaay too often. It's bad man....We need secondary help really bad.

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I totally agree - no way we give Jax the #1 pick unless they're are gonna fork over more than what Washington did to move up for RGIII.

Absolutely we don't want to miss out on Ramsey if he's our guy. I wouldn't feel comfortable drafting behind San Diego unless they address their secondary in FA; even at that point I may not want to risk it if we truly are going to target Ramsey.

See my post here:
    Draft party | Page 4 | goTitans | a Tennessee Titans Fan Forum

It's worth a shot to try and force CLE to swap picks with us. At worst we are stuck at one with the player we want.

I'm fine with trading back a spot for pennies - an extra 3rd round pick could be a future defensive starter on this team. I would care less if its considered a weak move; it'd actually more than likely be considered a strong one by Robinson's fellow GMs and others around the league especially if we still draft the player we covet with our first selection.

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Listening to that interview...it definitely sounded like Robinson felt intrigued about Ramsey......Spent more time talking him overall. Hopefully, that's the way it goes.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Because a CB has never been taken first overall before. Therefore the Titans shouldn't. Even though he's arguably the best prospect in the draft and fills a glaring hole on this roster....

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

But is he really just a corner? That's what some would argue that he IS worth the 1st overall pick. He can line up in many positions, cover, and is a sure tackler....I like it

6. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Myles jack can line up many places as well too.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

he's basically anything you want him to be, he can defend virtually everything

8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

And primarily plays a position where the Titans are pretty solid. Where as Ramsey plays multiple positions that are currently holes.

9. Rudad

Rudad Starter

10. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Myles Jack , do we have player like this on team? [We have had major trouble covering TE's and running backs. ]Ultra athletic and can get to the rock from any position on the field. Former running back with speed to run down crossing routes and head off running backs exploding around the corner. Adequate instincts with above average reaction off the snap. Races downhill after the snap and can weave from gap to gap with blazing lateral quickness. Able to weave through and around traffic in relentless pursuit. Plays with desired pad level and leverage. Uses hip explosion to strike on the rise with a hammering blow at the point of attack. Can jar offensive linemen off-balance with his strikes. Comes off of blocks quickly. Stepped in and was "the dude" from Day 1 at UCLA. Physical and active with alpha qualities on the field. Offers tremendous versatility for creative defensive coordinators. Has the juice to be an edge rusher in sub-packages and can fit into any 4-3 linebacker spot at any time. Has played safety and running back at UCLA. Has the strength, speed and athleticism to cover tight ends, running backs and some slot receivers. Plays with frenetic energy and is always looking to get his licks in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar