Would You Do A Massive Move Up Similar To RG3 Deal For Bridgewater?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by mike75, Nov 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

No. There are other good qbs we'll be able to get later. Bridgewater doesn't stand out to me like rg3 did.

And hell we see what the redskins are going through right now. Not very good at all.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Even if he did, it's a bad idea

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He's been better in big games this season but still loses most of them. Turns the ball over in key situations, makes a lot of bad throws during a game despite him putting up big stats, and they kinda have that same kind of playing style. I think Murray is a little small to be an NFL QB, his decision making is questionable, and he doesn't have an arm. Brees and Wilson make up for it with their intelligence and accuracy, don't see a whole lot from Murray.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I like Bridgewater, but he makes me nervous.

1) He is small. He is listed at 6'3", which is fine, but he is also listed at 196 lbs.
    2) I think he is too nonchalant. If he has the killer instinct and leadership needed to win in the NFL, he doesn't show it. He seems to kinda cruise and just do enough to win.
    3) The general quarterback crapshoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar