Wycheck thinks Titans should go RB with #24

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Did you read my very next post where I said I was using Sarcasm? Well I guess not since you felt like posting that single post so here is what I said one post later in that thread

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

honestly, i don't read half the things you post, because they're all the same. it's either about limas sweed, jamal charles or cedric benson.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Balmer is a round 1 DT not 3.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

:fish:

I've always wanted to use that smiley and I think this is the thread to do it in.

5. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

His stock is on the rise but when I made that list most of the lists I was going by had him as a 3rd round pick. Since then his stock has gone way up to the point that he probably couldn't be had for anything less than a 1st. I guarantee that these lists will probably change about 30 more times between now and the draft next month. Some players stocks will rise and others will fall

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar