xpmar9x Titans Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Mar 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

AJ Hawk and Rolando McClain were both drafted to be ILBs (and actually are ILBs). I think the Bengals wanted Rivers to eventually be their MLB but he just sucks so bad that they had to leave him out at OLB where he won't factor in to many plays. Curry would also maybe have been moved inside if he wasn't so crappy (I honestly don't know what the Seahawks were thinking with that pick).

As I said, 4-3 OLBs are basically never taken in round 1 and definitely not in the top 10. I want a new Bulluck too, but that player can be found later in the draft. Trying to fill that hole with the #8 pick would be a gigantic waste.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

AJ Hawk was drafted as a 4-3 OLB, just like he played in college. Packers ran a 4-3 defense until 2009 when Capers joined as DC. I'll give you McClain though.

3. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

aj hawk was a inside linebacker in college as the other 2 outside linebackers were bobby carpenter and anthony schlegal

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Um...

What's wrong with Brown/Jones/Marks at DT? Compare that to our DE's who are not free agents...

Gut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar