Your Titans top 2 big board

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Thaddeus43, Apr 2, 2015.

?
  1. Winston

29.6%
  2. Mariota

18.5%
  3. Williams

37.0%
  4. Fowler

3.7%
  5. Cooper

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. White

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other

11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

And whoever thinks LW isn't 4real is sadly mistaken...Could very possibly be a future hall of Famer and I'm willing to bet he will be a multiple time Pro bowler.

2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

The odds are definitely that he will be good...but lets come back to earth bro...Nobody is talking HOF or Pro bowl until it translates to the NFL level. He has yet to step on the field. Many of "Amazing" College players have been said to be the next greatest and failed miserably.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Anyone watching the Titans over the past few years could certainly attest to that LOL.....

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think there's a much higher chance he busts than becomes a HoFer. More likely though, he' gonna be somewhere in the middle. I'm not saying he's not a good player or even won't be a good pro. I just don't see "game changer" with him. With all our offensive woes, I just don't think we can afford to use the #2 pick on a 3-4 DE.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

So shouldn't the thread title be Your Titans top 5 big board then ? ;)

Trade down (no lower than Browns at 12)
    Williams
    Mariota/Winston

6. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Winston
    Winston
    Winston
    Winston
    Williams

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

1. Leonard Williams
    2. Marcus Mariota

8. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

Ditto.

9. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

I agree with most of that, but this WR class is so deep we can get guys in the 2nd rd that would be graded as 1st rd talents most years.

DGB (Dorial Green Beckham would be my favorite WR, as there is no other WR with his combination of size/thick frame, speed and sheer talent. He drops to the top of the 2nd only because of past off the field questions.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

I know a lot of people won't agree with this, but IMHO, based on seeing the impact this guy had in games, Todd Gurley is No.1 in ability to change a team's fortunes.

This past year, I thought the Tennessee Vols had an outstanding chance to take the Univ of Georgia down, since they were so one-dimensional on offense. They lost Aaron Murray to the draft in 2014, and had a no-name QB, Mason, as their QB. All we had to do is load up the box and stop Gurley.

That worked ok for much of the first half, but he broke the game wide open in the 2nd half, pretty much all by himself. Had a total of 218 rushing yds against a good UT defense. He shreaded a good Clemson team as well. So, if we address the RT position well, then we'd have a good enough OL to allow him to take over games where our passing game may struggle.

I doubt we'd take him at No.2, but if we traded Cleveland for their 2 first Rd'ers...I think we just HAVE to pull the trigger on him at No12...and then get the RT at 19. That alone should help our offense immensely.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar