zero passing tds!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Aug 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I'm really concerned that we have yet to score through the air this pre season. Lookin like we are gonna have a long season lol!

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I seem to remember a Jake Locker TD pass..

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

besides that fluke play of course. I dont really count that cause it was so lucky!

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"Aside from the one that throws away my argument."

Fact is against the Rams we were inside the 15 and ran the ball three straight times.

I don't think we've been inside the 20 without something going wrong. Amano holds against the Rams and we get backed up ten yards. We miss a hand off and it gets kicked 30 yards against the Vikings.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

We've almost had multiple TDs through the air, only problem was the WR that was supposed to catch it completely failed.

Thankfully, our best WR hasn't played a pre-season game yet. So I'm not too worried.

6. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Preseason perhaps? There trying many things to see what they can do?

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

So do I.

Besides, Just imagine how much things are going to open up for the QB's once CJ returns.

And, he will return.

Won't he? :hmm:

8. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

well of course why is this a surprise to anyone? its going to be a loooooong season its a rebuilding season all new staff and quarterbacks and maybe their best player to hold out for a portion of the year and be way behind on the NEW playbook ...

those who said ooo well iff uhhh a few rookies tear it up for us and uhhh the colts start out slow uhhh then we have a chance to win the division ...

lol get a brain - its going to be a loooong season - brace youselves and be realistic

9. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

I think its realistic to say we finish with a better record than last season.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Remind me of this discussion when it's not freakin preseason..
    Next.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar