Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Creeping-Cruds, Jun 1, 2011.
Not to mention all the folks at a GoTitans tailgate...:beer2:
I've done this too! I was about 19-20 at the time. Not a smart move at all on my part but it sure does make for a good story now.
Oh yeah. Of course it was.
Fact: Jet fuel ignited the blaze that made the towers fall. Anti-misting technology would have prevented this. Black helicopters aside..
Is there anyone else here with a family full of patent holding jet engineers who would care to debate these facts?
Not gonna hi-jack the thread. That's not possible though. (discussed in taboo)
Wish I could discuss things in taboo... oh well. Someday I guess.
Why can't you? You just apply for it don't you?
1. I grew up in the same town as Bobby Carpenter and knew him since i was little.
2.My high school football coach was drafted by the raiders ages ago (dont think he actually played, was a very late round pick)
3. I will probably need multiple surgerys on my ankle due to football injuries
4. I have met Eddy George on several occasions
5. I got drunk and passed out in Mexico ( i was 19 and first time being somewhere i could legally drink...)
6. I am in college but have no clue what i want to do
7. I have also been in a high speed chase
8. I have been stabbed because some guy thought i was someone else. (didnt go deep in or hit anything, i was perfectly fine)
9. I used to get high almost daily
10. Ive probably made more mistakes than most people my age, but i dont regret anything because ive learned alot from them
You're not missing anything. Very little traffic due to the immaturity.
1.) Ugly babies make my heart cry
2.) I love ketchup, but HATE tomatoes
3.) I am stronger than Javon Ringer
4.) I have my daughters actual foot prints tattooed on my chest
5.) I skip breakfast everyday
6.) My fiance realized she "liked me-liked me" after I picked her up by her butt cheeks
7.) I eat gummy bears by ripping them limb from limb and eating their heads last
8.) I think there should be an age limit for getting your drivers license
9.) I cook on the grill nearly everyday, even when it's snowing
10.) And finally, I once sent a teacher into early retirement by pretending to be a cheetah and swiping at her from under a desk
Separate names with a comma.