Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

10 year prison sentence for overcharging a client??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PitBull, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    I know i'm leaving out the most interesting part of this article which is the plot to kidnap letterman's son, but the final paragraph was what amazed me most..

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-06-09-letterman-inmate-escape_N.htm?csp=34

If you were a private contractor, could you get smacked with a 10 year prison sentence for overcharging your client (with his approval)??

i don't agree with that! I'm assuming he provided a quotation for the job and David agreed to the price. Who knows, maybe this painter's skills put his services at a higher demand.

Does the law have the right to hand out 10 year sentences to premium restaurants when comparing their markups to that of McDonalds.

Whenever my ex-wife and i used to visit Lexington KY, we used to dine at this fine restaurant which charged outrageous prices for their food. My favorite dish was raisin-nut chicken which consisted of a medium portion of grilled chicken smothered with raisen nut sauce. That dish cost around $65 alone.

Maybe i should sue that restaurant. What gives them the right to charge me $65 for chicken when i could get the exact same portion at KFC for $3.99. Plus the colonel throws in a couple of free biscuits.
    :sarcasm:

I don't know.. maybe i'm missin out something.
  2. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    LMAO at one of the comments left:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.