Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2007 draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bored1, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    I think we do if Jarrett is still there for us to take..
  2. PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Moolah:
    $0
    Yeah Blalock would be a decent pick but I think the o-line is solid with a lot more potential if they stay together and gel as one. I think the o-line just needs depth more than a starter but its not up to me. I doubt Carriker is there second round because I could see a team thats uses the 3-4 take him cuz he's a big DE in round 2 before us but you never know.

But other than that they are both good prospects but I don't see us taking them but it's the draft you never know.
  3. Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

Moolah:
    $0
    by the way fisher sounded i believe we arnt getting round 1 or 2 WR but concentrate on defense so most likely a DE for the 19th pick
  4. Sannyasin Guest

Fisher is a smart man.

If Jarrett is there at 19 we would have to consider it, but we still shouldn't do it. I just hope that Jamaal Anderson comes out and we can pick up our DE of the future. If not, we need Glenn Dorsey or Amobi Okoye.
  5. PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Moolah:
    $0
    Yeah I like Jamaal Anderson, I think he's gonna be a stud in the NFL and Okoye is only 18 and has so much potential and is really coming on this year.

Did Dorsey declare for the draft I thought I heard he was staying?
  6. Sannyasin Guest

I don't know if Dorsey is staying or not. Hopefully he has a good enough game tomorrow to want to leave but not good enough to move above 19 :grrhee:
  7. MattPan25 Guest

a lot of ppl have been talkin about reggie nelson lately which would be great but im sure we will pick a de or wr 1st. i say take a de in the first unless there is a stud wide out. if the de they want isnt there and there are no wr's i say get some secondary help like nelson if hes even there.
  8. MttyTitan Guest

Just a thought what would you think of going up on the draft maybe giving up a 3 or 4 to get a chance to pick Branch then with the second pick get our DE?
  9. PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Moolah:
    $0
    Wouldn't mind at all but then that probably means big al is gone which is not a big deal then i would want Anthony Spencer round 2 he's a stud.
  10. Snookus YA DIGGGG

Moolah:
    $0
    If Calvin or Jarrett aren't available in the first round then move on, get a DE or safety or someone. See who's available in round 2...Ginn and these other guys aren't worth a 1st round pick.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.