2007 Season Question

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Too late....the Rams signed him. I can't believe they didn't consult with you first. You could have shared your vast insight into how Drew drops passes and saved them $30M.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Must be why a team with first hand knowledge and a lot of cap space decided he wasn't worth re-signing.

Funny that.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm still waiting for the team to release that no good hack Keith Bulluck :rolleyes:

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Dangermode hates it when people refer to themselves in the third person. Dangermode also doesn't like people talking bout putting Titans fans "in their place" from the other side of the planet. Which reminds me, how are my favorite team the Sydney Swans doing? :suspect:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Its pre-season

6. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

:ha:

7. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

I'll send you an alarm that's preset for May the 1st....

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

You cant overpay a top 5 reciever in the league

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

:shocked:

Tell me that you did not just claim that Bennett is a top five reciever in this league

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

My sentiment exactly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar