2008 Titans Opponents Announced

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Though the dates and times for the 2008 regulars season won't be announced until spring '08, the opponents have been set. The Titans will play the Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, New York Jets, Green Bay Packers and Minnesota Vikings at home next season while they play the Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Kansas City Chiefs, Chicago Bears and Detroit Lions in away game matchups. Since the Lions play at home on Thanksgiving, that means the Titans have a 1-in-8 shot to be scheduled to be their opponent in that game.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

In Detroit! :woot: I'm there.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

looks like another tough schedule. Never can tell though.

4. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Tough? Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Kansas City Chiefs, Chicago Bears and Detroit Lions in away game matchups...sounds favorable to me...cool.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The lions would beat us. Baltimore would give us a fight. Bengals DOMINATED us. Chiefs would probably beat us.

6. SHSUTitan

SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

gloat--curiosity sake--what did you think the titans record would be this yerar?

7. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

:lol2:

JKitna? The Chefs? :rotfl:

8. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

this schedule looks easy we probadly will go 11 and 5 or something but we diffently wont go under 10.... i wana c the browns game that will be funny lol

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I would say 11-5. Modest improvement. The home games are tough. No doubt. The Road games look easy. Teams you don't want to catch on the wrong day, Bengals, Bears.

10. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Bears game...I can see it billed as the game of the "Best return men in the game" Pacman Jones vs. Devin Hester (save the kid from Cleveland )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar