Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2008 top 10 rookies, I wonder who they picked as # 1...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by uzumaki, Apr 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uzumaki Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,033
    Desean Jackson should be higher on that list.

Of course, there were no receivers worth a first round pick last year. :suspect:
  2. eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Moolah:
    $0
    They got that one right.

I will admit, I was like WTF when they drafted him, but him and Finnegan are my favorites
  3. Marko Starter

Moolah:
    $49
    When they got to No.2 and it was Matt Ryan I was sitting there saying wtf, where's CJ? I didn't expect him No.1 becuase of all the hype surrounding Matt Ryan and Flacco but delighted for CJ getting the respect he didnt get when his name was called.
  4. uzumaki Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Yea seriously I had the same reaction, I assumed going into it that he would be like # 3 if that high.
  5. Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Moolah:
    $597
    I'm pretty sure he does care. Don't you remember all the whining he did when asked about Ryan winning OROY? http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/12/31/chris-johnson-calls-rookie-of-the-year-voting-bogus/

I love Chris Johnson, but the me-first attitude is going to get him in trouble if he doesn't cool it.
  6. smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

Moolah:
    $0
    Boohoo..
  7. Blaize Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I love the commentating of "Oh that guy, they guy who SHOULD have been rookie of the year"
  8. Blaize Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I think CJ makes a good point. I'm pretty sure people were more afraid of CJ then they were of Matt Ryan. Not to mention the people voted CJ to the pro-bowl, Ryan not so much.
  9. some chris js touchdown titans

Moolah:
    $0
    clady should have been number 2, matt ryan 3, flacco like 10.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.