Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2008 top 10 rookies, I wonder who they picked as # 1...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by uzumaki, Apr 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    I agree but linemen never get any love, that's simply the fact of the matter. Still, it was awesome to see CJ getting the props he deserved...I still remember arguing with some of you clowns about 10 months ago over whether or not he was gonna be a bust...ha! I'm sure we're all satisfied with the way that turned out...
  2. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    you sure want the NFL to be a dull boring place dont you?

NFL needs drama!
  3. Tackhead #9 MY Titans wore navy blue.

Moolah:
    $0
    The NFL needs players complaining when things don't go their way? Riiight... :rolleyes:

Good to see CJ getting props at #1 - Ryan certainly did a great job at QB for the Falcons, but he had Michael Turner to lean on. CJ was practically our whole offence. As we saw in the playoff game, without him, we were nothing on the offensive side of the ball.
  4. uzumaki Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I remember reading about that.

The only thing I worry about is how he handles the rock when he is about to score. I'm sure it's been posted already but in the Browns game and in the Steelers game I thought the defender was going to knock the ball out of his hands.
  5. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    No, Collins helped us a lot. put CJ in there with VY and see if we become the #1 seed. Teams would shut down the run. and VY wouldn't be able to win with his arm like Collins did.
    1 people high five this.
  6. uzumaki Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Maybe we are not the # 1 seed but maybe we actually make it to the Super bowl and win!!!!

What if's are pointless, Collins indeed was a huge factor in our success but if it wasn't for CJ we probably barely make the playoffs. I'd rather have CJ and VY then KC and LW...
  7. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    I rather has CJ and KC, oh wait ...thats what we got!
  8. uzumaki Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    It appears that we agree then :)
  9. TitansWillWin Guest

Oh yeah i forgot how collins numbers were so great last year. i mean he just lit up the stat sheets haha the only thing that was significantly better then vince was how he threw less interceptions!!!
  10. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,075
    Thank God.

If Joe Flacco were #1, I would have stabbed myself with a rusty meat thermometer.

The real list should be:
    1) Chris Johnson
    2) Matt Ryan
    3) Matt Forte
    4) Steve Slaton
    5) Jerod Mayo
    6) Ryan Clady
    7) Eddie Royal
    8) Jake Long
    9) DeSean Jackson... only because of his premature endzone celebration. Otherwise, he should be higher. :)
    10) Jonathan Stewart... Where the hell was he on this list? I guess they realized that he wasn't a part of the real Smash N' Dash.

Oh, am I forgetting someone? I thought it was common knowledge that Joe Flacco is a scrub.

A message to ESPN, NFL Network, etc: stay on Flacco's nuts all you want. After this season, he will make a complete fool out of all of you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.