Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2010 draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by loulou, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    if only we ran the team ...
  2. triggrman Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Ndamukong Suh would by my choice too. Lots of good underrated qbs out there too like Pike and Locker.
  3. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    Ndamukong Suh does look like a beast.
  4. lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Moolah:
    $1,865
    don't forget Jonathan Crompton
  5. triggrman Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    you forgot the sarcastic emoticon
  6. JEsports Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $0
    I wish we would follow up our first pick with Javier Arenas as our 2nd. I don't know that he will make it out of the first round though.
  7. 24 Starter

Moolah:
    $36
    Locker, Clausen, Bradford. I would be happy with any of those guys. If our FO decides not to go QB, then Eric Berry. We've drafted DT in the 2nd round two years straight, we don't need to go that route again.
  8. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
  9. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    Hopefully we can trade our first for a stud on defense. I'd want the beast from Nebraska or the DB from Tennessee. If not then trade it. We need to boost this defense up. It has to be the main focus for us to upgrade for next season. Merriman would be sick. Or a big time stud like that. We need to bring in a whole new fresh set of bodies.
  10. 24 Starter

Moolah:
    $36
    But, don't you feel like, because this QB class is so talented, that we should take a QB first? We've taken DT the past two years in the 2nd round. I wouldn't mind Berry, because he's a special talent, but we have players at safety.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.