2011 NFL Draft Rounds 2 and 3 Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Razzano is the man.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

For what it is worth on nfl.com Jurrel has a solid 7.5 rating (2nd round value) and Nevis, the steal of the draft fing awesome stud the Colts got has a 6.1 rating.

3. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

I swear they must be feeding Mayock these picks through his earpiece. He's picked like ten third-rounders right, seemingly out of nowhere.

Ellis is a man-sized man. Jets are getting huge up front.

4. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

Night everybody, see you at the crack of noon!

5. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

What time is the draft tomorrow?

6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I don't know why people are crying over this picks.

We are gonna win 4 games anyways doesn't matter who we pick.And its not like we are use to this a so so draft with much of solid players.

7. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I'm iffy on the Casey pick in the 3rd. Sure he's 300 lbs., but he's only 6 ft. tall. When hands need to go up, I would rather have a 6'5" tackle.

I liked him at SC, we'll see about the pros.

8. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Alex Green goes to the Packers. And with him goes my last bold prediction for Titans draft pick. I'm 0 for 3 so far.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Oh god.. costarica2 is back! :eek:

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Wouldn't be surprised if we see a S taken by TN in the 4th.
    There are 3 SS with decent, not great ratings on the board.
    http://www.nfl.com/draft/2011/track...:1/dt-by-grade-input:3/dt-by-position-input:s

Christian Ballard is the highest rated DL guy left. A guy who fits the bigger DE we might be looking for and one of the higest players overall left in the draft..
    http://www.nfl.com/draft/2011/track...1/dt-by-grade-input:3/dt-by-position-input:dl
    Note where Jurrell is rated, per that great value where we drafted him.

Marcus Cannon is a huge, very strong guy with decent athleticism who could translate as a real road grading OG for us who could backup at RT.
    http://www.nfl.com/draft/2011/track...1/dt-by-grade-input:3/dt-by-position-input:ol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar