Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2011 NFL Draft Rounds 4-7 Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Captain Munch Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    McDaniel has some character concerns. I think he had some assualt charges or something at some point. My final pick would be a speedy target for Locker. GO with the best WR available, which will hopefully be Lockette.
  2. 24 Starter

Moolah:
    $36
    Jeremy Beal, David Mims, Schuylar Oordt, Tim Barnes.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $482
    Been out running errands. What is depressing is that, after the draft ends, there will be no FA signings for undrafted rookies, and no other NFL activities until the CBA is resolved. This is it fellas...

I was glad to finally see us take OL, and you all may be right in that, with Munch and Matthews, we can afford to draft lower, more raw prospects at that position.
  3. Captain Munch Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Jeremy Beal would not be a bad pick at all.
  4. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    Way too slow and horrible coverage skills. I once saw him in a 1st round mock draft during the season. Crazy how people fall so far, so fast.
  5. TitanAtl Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $110
    ESPN Insider is completely wrong on this one. Clayton was a great athlete for Auburn. Rotoworld posted his pro day stats and I can't post a link because I only joined a couple days ago but here is a short excerpt:

Clayton, who goes 6'2/299, he also helped himself with impressive pre-draft workouts, recording a 10-foot broad jump and running 4.68, 4.71 at the Tigers' Pro Day. Clayton can bench press 225 pounds 27 times and has a 33.5" vertical. He's certainly got the athleticism for the pros.
  6. greenwheel Starter

Moolah:
    $30
    Beal picked by Broncos
  7. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Might as well take a chance on Mark Herzlich at this point. He didn't have all his strength back last season but might be back to the player he was before the cancer this year.
  8. NashvilleNinja Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Here comes the last Titan pick...
  9. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    I guess speed isn't everything, being that Ricardo Lockette and Noel Devine is still on the board. With their speed I'm sure they have value at punt/kickoff returns.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.