2012 GM Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by onetontitan, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Thanks for putting this together Onetontitan

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I think Fleener is a no-brainer at 30 to the 9'ers. Harbaugh recruited him and loooooves him, he has said that Fleener flat out won them games. Their defense is stout and they are all coming back as far as I know. I think they focus on offense and most of the top WR's are off the board. Again, the NFL is all about creating mis-matches and can you imagine that Davis and Fleener will do to LB's and the middle of the field, wow! Crabtree on the outside will see single coverage much of the time as well.

Oh, I also believe Fleener is the best TE in the draft. I thought so even before Allen ran 4.89 at the combine and before Charles got busted for DUI. Top TE in the draft at 30, thank you very much!

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I was all set to take Michael Brockers because he represents a ridiculous amount of value, but I can't justify the Patriots taking two DTs in the first round.

4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Brockers scares me big time. He reminds me of Albert Haynesworth, including all of the bad. Young kid entering the NFL for money, I dunno I'd pass on him.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I see him as a big risk, but not like Haynesworth. From the video posted, the guy probably has more of a motor than any of the other first round DT prospects. He'd get absolutely destroyed off the snap and still make a play. That is the anti-Haynesworth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar