2012 Titan Cup Fantasy Football Sign-up Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by TitanJeff, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Just checked and I guess the invite DID go out to all Titan Cup West participants from last year. It indicates "Invite sent"..... So we still have 5 spots open and looks like we won't have any problems filling them, so if you were in Titan Cup West last year, want to play again this year, but haven't signed up yet, you may be out of luck soon. I know it's intimidating to think about going up against Titanium's Craniums, and I really can't blame you if you're hesitant to join because of the fear involved, but if you'd like a spot in the league, grab it soon :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I'd like to play this year if there are still openings.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Umm TJ, still haven't gotten an email for this, go one for the pick'em league, but not for fantasy. And IDK who runs my division.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Do you remember which division you were in? You should be able to go to Yahoo Fantasy and check your own fantasy stats to see.

5. JCBRAVE

No, but I'll check on that now.

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

If there are openings I'd like to join.

7. JCBRAVE

I don't see on my yahoo account anything but survival football and pick'em football.

Does anyone remember playing me last year LOL cause I can't recall if I did or didn't play in the gotitans league.

8. MAAANDUDE#31

MAAANDUDE#31 Rookie

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

If there are any spots left sign me up.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Quick update:

We're still attempting to get everyone who was in a league last year to sign back up before Monday. After that, we'll start filling in with those who signed up here (in the order it was posted).

Once we have all existing divisions set, we'll add another division.

Does anyone who didn't play last year and wants to join up this year ever Commish in a Yahoo league? If so, let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar