Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2013 Cortland Finnegan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Oct 3, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,975
    Many on here predicted that this would be a bounce back season for Griff.
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,588
    Griffin deal paying off?

Uh.... No.

He's playing "solid"... FINALLY. Now that he's been asked to do far less as a player.

That doesn't come close to warranting his contract.

I'm as glad as anyone to see him finally tackling again, but he's playing average. Much better than he was, but still... just average.
    Alzarius and GoT high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,815
    DW spot freakin' on!
  3. EnglandTitan66 Rookie

Moolah:
    $176
    Finnegan looks like a shadow of himself up there. I think he realises he got on the wrong bus. Were it not for the name on the back of the jeresy when you watch some of the games you would never believe its the same guy.
    The fact that the secondary is playing pretty well as a group and that even Griffin is starting to look just about average means that Finnegan's name has been off the front page here and that everyone has in some ways kind of forgotten him.
    He's playing mediocre ball for a mediocre team , despite what their roster chart says , with a guy running the joint that coaches mediocre football. I hope his deal keeps him warm at night and soothes his concience.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    I'm a Finn Fan but he lacked that burst of speed he once had. He was like a gnat on receivers up to the final year he was here.

Maybe he was hurt because the drop-off was dramatic.