2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I know it would never happen but...
    Roos-Warmack-Jones-Fluker-Stewart does sound pretty good together

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

anyone watching the senior bowl practice? NFLN

3. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Have it recording at home. Looking forward to seeing...well....pretty much everyone!

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

DL vs OL drills are great to watch right now

5. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

North
    Poyer has big play written all over him. I like him in the second round.

Trufant is a scrapper, has very good hips. I like his attitude alot.

Hunt was kinda quiet, looks leaner than in the college season. Prob shredding so he can run a 4.6 or something.
    Same with Kawann Short, he was suppose to be closer to 320lbs, came in at 308lbs.

Datone Jones was pretty good in one on one drills, might be a third rounder DE that we might keep an eye on.

Eric Fisher is a top 10 pick!

David Quessenberry was the best interior lineman today, showed impecable technique and also got to the second level of the defense very quickly. Looks like a starting RG in this league.

All the QB's were rubbish.

6. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

I like Poyer. He has a Cortland Finnegan look to him.

What is his measureables? I seen him listed at 5"10 and 6'. 6', 185lbs is great size for a db. If he has the top speed to cover all assignments hes my favorite candidate for the 2nd round at this point.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

6'0 182 - 30 5/8 Arm Length & 9 1/2 Hand Length

They project him to run a 4.49, if he runs in the 4.4 - don't be surprised if he slips into the first round. Milliner is the obvious #1, with Xavier Rhodes #2. Johnthan Banks and Poyer will be fighting for that #3 spot, and some teams are scared of Rhodes.. questions about his coverage abilities in the NFL, and people are considering him as a FS (like Antrel Rolle almost).

A cornerback that I really like is Terry Hawthorne out of Illinois. I watched a ton of his games (being an Illini guy). He's got solid measureables at 6'0 194 & 31 3/8 arm length. He should run in the 4.4s as well and has extremly fluid hips. He had some injuries his senior year (concussions), that kept him out. But he lined up v. AJ Jenkins (1st rounder) in practice, and AJ always praised him. Also lined up at receiver and was our defensive captain (leadership). Got this from Dane Brugler (one of my fav draft guys):

EAST WEST SHRINE GAME - MONDAY PRACTICE: Illinois cornerback Terry Hawthorne didn't have quite the senior season many expected, but his draft stock could be on the upswing this week, especially after a strong first day of practice. He showed a fluid backpedal and swivel hips while staying low in his transition, something that isn't easy for most cornerbacks over six-feet tall. Hawthorne has the footwork to quickly adjust and flashed the physical nature needed to play the position at the next level.

He's projected a 6th rounder, but I think we'll see him in the 3rd-4th after it's all said and done.

8. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I like what I saw from Hawthorne last week, seems to have ideal measurables. He made that great interception deep on Saturday.

I like the CB class this year, no sure fire elite shutdown corners but there is a good batch of them. I hope Blidi Wreh-Wilson does well this week, he has excellent size and speed and the tape is good.

I want absolutely no part of Milliner at 10, I dont think he is that much better than what might be available with our second rounder.

I really like Poyer now in the Second round.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Verner said the defence needs more attitude. Sounds like a job for:

[​IMG]

Third round would be good.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

His highlights make him look like a stud. But his size/mental state scare me. As a 3rd round pick, he may be worth the risk though. We need that swagge, and Mathieu can give us that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar