2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

lol, have you watched him play?
  2. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Special Teams Standout

yeah, he's a midget
  3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

so was Bob Sanders...safeties don't always have to be extremely tall
  4. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Special Teams Standout

I remember Sanders, he was the guy who played like 6 games a season if you were lucky. Why take a guy like McDonald, Reid or even Vaccaro when I can have the midget
  5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

How does the fact that he was injury prone have anything to do with how effective he was as a starting strong safety when he played?? not to mention he was 2 inches shorter than the guy we're talking about.

I'm with you though...there are a number of good safeties out there, but this guy shouldn't be overlooked just because he's 5'10
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Ed Reed is 5'11''
    Polamalu is 5'10''

Next argument
    • High Five High Five x 2
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Okay, I am ready to start looking at this thread and getting interested in who we might be able to draft.

If we end up with a top 2 pick, you guys think we can pull a St. Louis and sell for the farm?
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I think it'll be a fight with the Jags, Brown and Titans for the first pick. Fortunately for the Browns they have a one game head start and the Jags and Titans have to play each other twice at the end of the year.
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I would LIKE to be able to trade down, get a pass rusher and a lineman. Then in the second go after a safety, and a runningback shortly after. Right now I am just getting caught up to speed and see if that will check out.
  10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

If we end up with a top 5 pick I would love to trade down and get an Olineman(best one is Barrett Jones right now) and a DE or one of the huge nose tackles...

There are also a lot of good safeties in this draft, so getting a good one in the 2nd is definitely doable..