Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 23 users.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,356
    I like him too but his freaky athletic skills aren't showing up in the box score.
  2. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    We run 34?? Ayers is a liability when it comes to guarding TE's...that's why I think he should be moved to d-end..
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    No. Recently Ayers will go into a 34 OLB standing stance when blitzing. Keep him as a 43 OLB. He's been our best player on defense, why change his position. That's stupid. He strives blitzing from a LB position, waiting for blockers to pickup a DL and then hits the hole - Same with Brown.
  4. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,213
    1 word.....marcus oh snap my knees are busted lattimore
  5. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,146

1. That's 8 words.
    2. When assigning a nickname it should be put in quotations.
    3. If Lattimore makes it pass that 3rd round we should 100% draft him and let him rehab for a year on the IR. The dude is super talented and will be one of the best halfbacks in the league if he can get healthy.
    titan520 high fives this.
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    Willis McGahee style. Even though he went in the first... lol

I wouldn't draft him until the 4th though, we have too many other needs.
  7. THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,135
    Dude what do you think about Ezekiel Ansah dude could fly up draft boards after the Senior Bowl and Combine???
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    I actually called that waaaay back on like page 20 (complete guess). I had him listed as a FOURTH rounder (I believe), but said don't be surprised if he starts to get some attention and goes late 1st. Sure enough, look what happened... probably my best early season late round find. I also called Phillip Thomas a while ago, he's moved up to 2nd-3rd, from initially not even projected to be draft. I like Ansah, but I think he's more of a 34 OLB.

1st round needs: DT, SS, or OG -- Morgan/Wimbley have looked better recently. But we need depth, I want a playmaking DT or SS before I want a DE.
  9. THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,135
    The dude is a freaky athlete though, reminds me of JPP watching his tape. He could definitely line up as a 4-3 DE. If he drops to us in the second round then I wouldn't hesitate.
  10. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    I would def take him in the 2nd.