Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2013 GM Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Scarecrow, Feb 15, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,244
    I'm picking the best available WR for the Texans ... little to no depth at their WR core (Lester Jean is listed as their #2 WR on their depth chart ... yaaah ... WHOOOOOO?!?! and Andre Johnson is aging and always hurt - its time to find their replacement ... oh and :texansbs::cow:
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $93
    ugh oh look who is on the clock!!!
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $93
    I don't think he falls this far though, about 3 teams have a need there and he is hands down the best in the draft.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,812
    After watching that highlight video there is no way I want Jordan. Half of the "Ultimate Highlights" he isn't even being blocked. The other half he just runs right around guys which won't work in the NFL with athletic tackles.
  4. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,162
    My top 2 targets have been taken these past two picks. :rant:
    Scarecrow high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,940
    If you were gonna rig this **** you could've not given me the purple people eaters

I'm a bears fan from mcmahon. you should treat me the respect i deserve

5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $93
    sorry, you always just struck me as a purple kinda guy
  6. TheRamsFan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $42
    Hey guys, if you want, I'd be more than happy to take one of the Rams picks, since I have a pretty decent idea of who they've been scouting, what their needs are, and the types of players they value.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,082
    We probably know more than anyone the types of players Fisher is likely to target.

Assuming you keep both 1st round picks, we know you will take a WR. I don't know what the reports are saying, but Fish was pissed he missed out on Blackmon last year. He'll take the best WR available. Could be any of them though. Whoever he does take will likely be a bust... Just giving you a fair warning.

If Cooper falls, I'd assume he'd be one of the picks too.

But trust me, we have a good idea of what the Rams need. OG, WR, S, LB would be the biggest needs IMO.
  8. HeadOnASwivel Starter

Moolah:
    $2,038
    Funny, I was half asleep when I made the Jets pick last night, and I didn't realize that Dion Jordan was still on the board, LOL. Anyway I feel it would have either been Jordan or Rhodes, so no harm done at the end of the day.

With Revis on his way out and Cromartie needing a contract soon I felt Rhodes was the best bet. Not only to deal with the impending Revis loss, but they have got to figure out a way to cover the Patriots TE's, and a corner/safety who is 6'2", 217 that runs in the 4.4's may be the best solution.