2014 College Football Season Official Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by XO, Jul 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I mean i could find pics of one of the others
    You'd like her

She half black

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Mine = also half black.

and half asian.

I win. Combo can't be beat.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Blasian?

She looked white...

Or you are bad at fractions.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You may be thinking of another I dated.

I would post photo, but she's with a record label dude in town and it's a very, very small town when it comes to this stuff. Since I work 2 buildings down in the same field doing pretty much the same thing, I'd rather not burn that bridge if possible.

... because she still holler sometiiiiiimes.

Will PM though.

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Pm it up

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I don't know if others view it this way or not, but I'm excited for a new "era" of college football. I'm also ready to slam this sham of a 4 playoff team system for not fixing the only major complaint about the BCS, which is not having enough teams participate at a shot for the title that should. Would not surprise me at all if there was major controversy this season about the playoff selections.

64 teams in the top 5 conferences, the only 5 that matter. Likely all preseason top 25 teams will be from these 5 conferences.

64 teams in the bottom 5 conferences and independents (4).

Maybe in a decade we can see each of the 5 major conferences grow to 16 teams and just move the other teams down a division. Every MAC, Conference USA, and Sun Belt team could be moved down a division, none of them has any chance at competing for the college playoff championship.

80 teams, 16 per conference, 8 team playoff, 5 conference champions automatic and 3 selection committee teams. I can dream of what I wish college football was like.

Notre Dame, Navy, Army, BYU, Air Force, Boise State, Colorado State, Utah State, Fresno State, UCF, Cincy, Memphis, South Florida, Tulane, Hawaii. Trying to find the 16 teams from the crap heap to keep.

Could go Soccer style, 5 conferences with 20 teams and 2 worst get moved down a division each year... Would make it a hell of a lot more interesting when a Florida goes 4-8.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Really the best (and simplest) would be to have 10 conferences at whatever number (outlaw the independents!), and have a 16 team playoff. 10 conference winners and 6 selection committee.

Except for the joke that the MAC, C-USA, and SunBelt conference champs would be... which brings me back to why even have those teams in D1 if they can't compete to win it all?

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

There will be controversy no matter the set up. 4 teams is fine even though I'm still anti playoff but obviously that doesn't matter anymore. Stretching the playoff number out anymore just kind of kills the season.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar