2014 Quarterback Class

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by XO, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

As a Titans fan yes I do.

As a Titan's fan I don't like seeing that he had 7 Game winning drives, 4 4th quarter comebacks, more than twice as many TD passes and more TD's than INTs making his INT% under 3 with over 600 attempts.

Jake has no 4th quarter comebacks yet, no game winning drives last year and more turnovers than touchdowns.

2. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

teddy won't be that good in the pros. i don't get his hype.

that bowl game? florida completely **** the bed.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

The premier thing you look for is does he have accuracy and put balls in windows that you don't normally see college kids do. The answer is yes.

Does that mean he's the next elite qb, no. But it means he's got a better chance than most. He's still young. Kids got a lot of potential to still be tapped.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

5. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

some amazing throws and then bad ones too. meh. i'd still take Clowney first.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

At this point I could see that.

Only if none of these quarterbacks separate themselves from the pack and become "can't miss" during the season.

I'd take Clowney then trade back up for AJ McCarron and his girlfriend.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

AJ is pretty good but he'll never be a top QB. If we take McCarron then we better have a really good team around him. Johnny Manziel won't make it in the NFL, his arm strength is pretty poor and relies on his legs to make plays which is fine but considering the level of talent he'll be facing is so much better he'll be easy to adjust to. I really like Bridgewater, there are a couple of kinks to fix up but what QB doesn't have some? Boyd is another guy I like, think he'll be pretty good. Clowney is of course a great prospect but if you're trying to flip a franchise around and have no QB on the roster that might have a future with you then you have to go Bridgewater.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Hypothetically if we had the first pick the only way I would be convinced to go Clowney is if we went QB the next round or even traded back into the 1st and selected McCarron, Boyd, or Fales.

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Boyd seems like a guy the titans would pick and end up sucking. I'd rather go for a more conventional style pick.

10. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I think Locker will prove all the haters wrong this season. Will he be great? probably not. But I do think he will lead this team to many wins.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar