3 round mock with titans trading down,

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ScotTitan, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

AJ Smith is way too shrewd to make that trade.
  2. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Special Teams Standout

It is my own work.

I know AJ Smith is smooth, but Dareus would be an unstoppable DE for the chargers plus they have the extra picks. It is very possible.

I feel a trade down would be the best thing for us. Talented QB, the 2 UNC defenders, 2 seriously needed o'lineman. Then in the fourth pick up Lefeged or Jeron Johnson for Safety. 6th and 7th WR and a TE please.
  3. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Starter

I'll tell you another reason why your speculation is sound. The Chargers are really only a couple key pieces away from seriously competing for a Superbowl. I think AJ Smith feels that way as well so losing some picks to get a key blue chip player would really appeal to them. I think they have 2, 2's this year so if they could nab Darius and a rush OLB or a corner in round 2, there are always good ones in round 2, they would shore up the defense. Offensively they are set it seems, so I think a trade is a very real possibility. I'd also watch out for the Patriots trading up this year.
  4. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Special Teams Standout

Yeah the Patriots are gonna have a problem this year with squad size, pending on free agency they may not have enough room for their draft picks. I know Bellicheck would rather trade for 2012 draft picks, but come on. If I was a Pats fan, I would screaming for them to trade up into the top 10 they have the ammo to do pretty much anything.

The Chargers have 2 2nds and 2 3rds I believe. I predict they move up but how far I dunno. They might even trade up for Prince. I gave them Titus Young and Mark Herzlich in round 2 and 3 respectively.
  5. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

i would rather see us take someone like pouncey or jimmy smith rather than locker....after reading about kaep i am leaning more towards him than i am locker but either would be good i suppose i like the falling back most though....everypick but the first....very solid 3 roudns too.

i know its just my opinion but i would rather see us take a olineman or defense if we fall back and get a 2nd round qb or 3rd if kaep falls....but in the draft you dont know what every team is going to do so this may be a trigger pull for safety reasons and i would be okay with that

any qb is fine with me really just not one in the first round
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.