300/100?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by paraconspiracy, Mar 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

This thread is basically to get some information and at the same time some opinions....

has any QB ever thrown for 300 and rushed for 100 in a single game?

if not...
    what chance do you give VY of doing that in his career?

i just wanted to switch off from the negative topics of "lendale's fat" "pacs a thug" "we have no WR, S, DE, RBs, CBs" wahh boo hoo... so i figured some mindless arguing would be fun.

i dont know if its been done before... but i do think that vince can and will have at least a couple of 300/100 yard games before he retires... most likely in the next 6 years.
  2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im not sure if its been done. Only guys I could even think of who could have been close is Vick , Culpepper , McNabb , idk Cunningham?

I think Vince can do it.

He might do it next season. We do play the Raiders you know :grrhee:
  3. mdfan

mdfan Starter Tip Jar Donor

I agree with you, given Young's leadership skills and work ethic, we may see at least a couple of games where he passes for over 300 and runs for more than 100 yards
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Yeah. That Raiders team that was the 3rd ranked defense in the league last season? lol
  5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

:gag: They were?

Oh well they still suck
  6. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Maybe the Bengals will be the game. :grrhee:
  7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Their offense does, but their defense actually looked pretty good last year, and they're young which could make things interesting in the next couple years.
  8. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

He's got the skills to do it. Nobody McNabb doesn't have the legs, Vick doesn't have the efficiency at passing, etc. Vince has a good enough arm and definitely the legs to do it, if he's on his A-game there's no doubt in my mind that he couldn't do it.
  9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I just cant wait untill he pulls off the 1000 Rushing 3000 passing

:)
  10. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

I doubt anyone is going to pass for over 300 against the Raiders pass defense next year.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.