A closer look at center Brian Schwenke

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, May 22, 2013.

1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Starter

Bro, I'm just messing with you, you know I love you. Not love you like I wanna lick your wang but love you like I love my shoes. But not love you like the way I love my favorite pair of shoes, my all white Air Force Ones, but love you like I love my 5th or 6th favorite pair of shoes.
    • High Five High Five x 4
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

That's love right there.
  3. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Starter

Sweet! Radiohead is his favorite band... I knew I liked this guy. :banjump:
  4. 520

520 Starter

i have a theory this is why this shiw gets viewers...Supposively "smart" people only get that show...ya sure just people who think there super smart think that they have to like that show so they go proclaiming it the best show ever cuz there smart and the shows got smart people so anyone who dont like it just isnt smart enough...no its just really really not funny...again laugh track
  5. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

It's basic corny comedy for the masses. If you're gonna pull the it's popular card then that must mean Lil Wayne and Justin Bieber are the best at their professions which is extremely laughable.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Big bang is a good show just a little overhyped. The thing about it is you gotta watch a bunch of episodes and get to know the characters for it to be funny. Some people aren't willing to do that and that's fine but until you've done this you can't say the show sucks.
  7. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

so.... anyone wanna see my Schwenke?
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Does not make up for Big Bang Theory

[​IMG]
  9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

This guy could be the steal of the whole draft.

Only issue is should we have taken Barrett Jones instead but i think both will be good pros.
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

A Center, the steal of a draft? Would be cool if it worked out that way, but hes a Center, not a WR or LB.