Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

A closer look at center Brian Schwenke

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, May 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,260
    Bro, I'm just messing with you, you know I love you. Not love you like I wanna lick your wang but love you like I love my shoes. But not love you like the way I love my favorite pair of shoes, my all white Air Force Ones, but love you like I love my 5th or 6th favorite pair of shoes.
    Tennessy XO, Bonky, Scarecrow and 1 other person high five this.
  2. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,870
    That's love right there.
  3. HeadOnASwivel Starter

Moolah:
    $2,038
    Sweet! Radiohead is his favorite band... I knew I liked this guy. :banjump:
  4. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,187
    i have a theory this is why this shiw gets viewers...Supposively "smart" people only get that show...ya sure just people who think there super smart think that they have to like that show so they go proclaiming it the best show ever cuz there smart and the shows got smart people so anyone who dont like it just isnt smart enough...no its just really really not funny...again laugh track
  5. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    It's basic corny comedy for the masses. If you're gonna pull the it's popular card then that must mean Lil Wayne and Justin Bieber are the best at their professions which is extremely laughable.
    UrbanLegend3 high fives this.
  6. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,870
    Big bang is a good show just a little overhyped. The thing about it is you gotta watch a bunch of episodes and get to know the characters for it to be funny. Some people aren't willing to do that and that's fine but until you've done this you can't say the show sucks.
  7. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    so.... anyone wanna see my Schwenke?
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,065
    Does not make up for Big Bang Theory

[IMG]
  9. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    This guy could be the steal of the whole draft.

Only issue is should we have taken Barrett Jones instead but i think both will be good pros.
  10. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,327
    A Center, the steal of a draft? Would be cool if it worked out that way, but hes a Center, not a WR or LB.