Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

A few reasonably priced free agent options

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. cld12pk2go Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0

I was thinking the same thing. SouthPark FTW.
  2. PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Moolah:
    $0
    People keep saying have patience....blah blah the people that want to sit back and say just wait just wait don't realize whats going on. You say don't use it on overpriced FA's keep our team intact. Well since we haven't signed anyone why can't we still keep the team intact....Bell, Odom both going somewhere else. Others say wait for the Draft why? So we can try to fill all of our 5-6 needs on 6 picks. If you like whatching starter material get picked at "overpriced" contracts then go ahead but we have a bigger cap now why don't people get it that players now get more money since there is more. MR is doing nothing excpet adding positions to our needs board for April.
  3. DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I think you could add Justin McCareins to that list. He would come cheap and we could sign him to a one year deal, much like what we did with Gage. He can get deep and has proven he can play in this system.
  4. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    What can I say... I'm subtle... :ha:
  5. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,752
    Saints| 5 years/$20 million
  6. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Not that outrageous. Still would rather keep Odom.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    Not outrageous at all. I wouldn't mind him for that price.
  7. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    That's not exactly chump change, you know. Plus he has almost $5M more in escalators, too...
  8. A Fightin'Titan Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    What about Tatum Bell? He may come cheap and would be a nice speedy counter to Lendale's power. Basically take over where Brown left.
  9. CanadaTitan Guest

i think we sign: bell, mccariens, dj hackett
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.