Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

A Fully-Recovered Hill Ready to Step Up Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,811
  2. DCtitan49 Guest

interesting...
  3. ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    :ha: I can just hear Gunny now......
  4. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,811

hahha right....
  5. Tackhead #9 MY Titans wore navy blue.

Moolah:
    $0
    It all rings too true of Reynaldo, right from the beginning he was a real man, a hard worker and a team player (back when we all still loved him), but it's like anything; if it's not an excuse, he'll bring it this season and prove his point. If he tanks, then well, sucks for us. All the best, young Hill!
  6. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    If that all rings true and we can legitimately expect much better play from Hill this year, then why the hell would we try and convert our shiny new stud FS to CB????
  7. thnom Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I don't think its as much of a conversion as him being 80-90% comfortable with the position. After playing FS for much of his career he won't be there.
  8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    good question
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,414
    knee and ankle has nothing to do with a bolted head.
  9. goTitans.com A living legend.

Moolah:
    $0
    SUMMARY: Many were critical of the play of CB Reynaldo Hill last season. But the former seventh-round pick was never healthy after the second game of the season, suffering an injury to his right knee against the San Diego Chargers, then compounding that with a fairly severe ankle injury two games later against Dallas. “I had two torn ligaments in my right ankle and my meniscus was torn in my right knee,” Hill said. “I had a choice to get surgery [on my ankle] or rehabbing real hard, and I ended up doing rehab, because I didn’t want to have two setbacks. I would have been out and wouldn’t have been able to be out there right now.” With Pacman Jones out entering the 2007 season, Hill can be a major asset to the Titans secondary.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.