a retrospective: Your best and worst movies of 2013.

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by nickmsmith, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

1. The Wolf of Wall Street
    2. Dallas Buyers Club
    3. Prisoners
    4. Pacific Rim
    5. Out of The Furnace
    6. American Hustle

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'd rather watch the first one again. 2nd is not nearly as good. Lacks most of the charm that the first had.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Lone Survivor. Great movie.

4. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I hated the second movie, just seemed like a cash in more than anything, But in all honesty, my favorite phase 1 MCU movie has to be captain america, So many people say it wasn't that good, But I seriously believe it was one of the best. But then again, The Incredible Hulk is my other favorite, and everybody boohooed with it, too, just like Iron Man 3.

I just don't get myself sometimes, I always like the ones least accepted by the masses. lol My Titans fan tendencies must be bleeding into my movie choices....

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

This thread would be far more interesting if you had to list only movies that were not of the 12 or so "same **** everyone saw" large scale releases.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Watch Spring Breakers

You will be impressed

7. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Gravity - Gave me a head ache

Man of Steel- fav superman movie ever( not a fan of the old ones)

The Hobbit- Fell asleep lol

Two Gunz - it was pretty entertaining, plus you get to see Paula Pattons boobs

Pain and Gain - couldn't finish the movie haha idk I thought it was going to be better

We're the millers - it def had it's funny moments, but your typical comedy

Oblivion- Tom Cruise... Lol it was cool I guess

Pacific Rim - the worst movie of 2013, my 8 year old self wouldn't of even liked that garbage and I was a Power Rangers fan

World War Z - A lot of people I know disliked the movie, I actually thought it was pretty entertaining

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

JOHN DIES AT THE END

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I watched this movie on Netflix, because I got it confused with something else. I was kind of pissed when I figured out it was the wrong movie, but damn if it wasn't just as crazy.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

What movie were you after?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar