AC/DC vs Aerosmith CLOSED

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Feb 18, 2016.

?

BAND WARS RD1: AC/DC vs Aerosmith

Poll closed Feb 19, 2016.
  1. AC/DC

13 vote(s)
    76.5%
  2. Aerosmith

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

overplayed, possibly. I don't think either are overrated at all. Both have stayed relevant for decades on end. Aerosmith stayed relevant due to evolving, ac/dc due to their tunes being timeless and accepted nearly everywhere.

They both have been keeping it going for over 40 years now.

Steven Tyler kept a 14 year old sex slave on tour 10 years before I was even born!
    Yet he is somehow still beloved. Lol. It's amazing who the media demonizes/makes look like good guys.

When I think of overrated, I think of nirvana, the doors, foo fighters, phish, Dave Matthews band. Though these bands all have their merit, all are highly overrated by sections of the public. Phish is the epitome of boring music to me.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I am now looking for the Nickelback vTheory of a Dead Man thread

3. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

The Doors were pretty good IMO, but I get your point.

4. nickmsmith

So many poor rock bands out there now. I can't even turn on modern rock radio. It started going downhill in the early 2000s when I was in high school with the nickelsmack, shinediwn, linkin park, staind, drowning pool, buckcherry,Korn etc. and it has never recovered.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Hammer

Hahaha Buckcherry, forgot they even existed. What about Andrew WK?

6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I have mostly gone to underground local and obscure. Some really good stuff out there. I don't even play radio anymore. It is all talk radio for me now.

7. nickmsmith

Only heard one or two tunes of his, and nothing about them made me want to look any further. The morons who were obsessed with the jackass movies liked music like his, in school.

8. The Hammer

I went to high school in the early 90s and am happy I did

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. nickmsmith

I was not too fond of high school. Things will have to get pretty piss-poor for me to consider 2004 to be the good ol days.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. The Hammer

I hated high school but at least the music, movies and TV were still good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar