ACC Championship Game

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by bulluck4dMVP, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Go Hokies!!!!

Attached Files:

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

I think Va Tech will come out fired up about the way they let that game go(which ultimately cost them a national title shot) in Blacksburg a little over a month ago to BC. The winner will probably get a slot in the BCS Orange Bowl which isn't a bad prize.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It's a damn good prize!
    Good money and exposure that will benefit greatly the two teams selected in any BCS Bowl.

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Yeah, your definitely right Hoffa. It would be even better if I could go to Miami myself to watch the game :pop:

5. Hoffa

That would be a great road trip. And one that would take a lot of care in the planning. If you wind up looking like a tourist in the wrong part of Miami you could get killed in a hurry, for no reason.

I haven't been to Miami in almost 15 years, and I'm sure it's changed more than I could imagine. I always had a great time there, never had any trouble of any kind, but I went with someone who knew the area, which is what you must do, that is have knowledge of where you are...especially if you plan to use alcohol...

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Yeah, Miami would be one hell of a trip. A had a good friend of mine gone down there this past summer for a week & said it was the best. I told em I'd beg to differ as I went to Honolulu for the Pro Bowl back in 03-04 when Mac9 was MVP. Now that was by far & away the BEST vacation i've even taken. If you ever get to go, don't think twice Hoffa!

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

ACC CHAMPS!!!!!!
    Go Hokies!

8. Hoffa

Congrats to the Hokies.

9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Thanks Hoffa!

10. Hoffa

Hokies could get Kansas...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar