Adoree Jackson

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ICBW, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Too short

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

Tajae is 6'3-6'4
    Rishard is 6'1

• Troll Troll x 1
  4. Stan

Stan Infinite

Tajae skinny as a beam pole. Not physical at all. Since when has 6'1 been big for a receiver?

Point still stands

5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Gray ghost loves Browning, but after watching him for a few games, he should be loving John Ross instead. Browning is young and is t there yet. We'll see how good he is when Ross goes to the NFL and their big weapon is gone.

And speaking of Ross....1st round talent that may fall (I don't think too far) for medical. And we don't have a second round pick, do we?

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I'd rather sign Jamie Collins to pair with Williamson. Very versatile, big, and good at everything!

Bama CB? Yikes!

7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

It really comes down to what do we think we need and who fits that bill. Most teams had Tunsil rated higher than Conklin but we didn't. For what we want to do, Conklin is the better player for us.

So do we NEED a #1 wr? Since we are a run first offense, not sure we'd see a Ross or Westbrook as a #1. Robinson would probably like Williams who's big and strong. Whereas a team like the Saints could take Ross as a #1 because they are a pass happy offense (Cooks might be even smaller than Ross). So does JRob want the speed and explosiveness? Easier to imagine replacing KE with Ross or Westbrook...but do you spend a first round pick on a 'slot' wr? Could get a really good slot who can return as well in the middle rounds.

Right now, I think OJ Howard brings more back for our buck in round 1. We seem to like to start at least 2 TE's and a pair of he and DW would be difficult to stop. Plus, Howard is already a good wall off run blocker! Improves our pass game, run game, gives us insurance for DW getting hurt and an heir apparent. Not a sexy pick, but a good one if Howard athleticism holds up.

Curious to see where Peppers will land and what his actual size is. I think it will hurt him.

Also curious if we'd rather take a S like Hooker or a CB in rd 1. Or would we consider adding another pass rushing OLB to keep the cupboards full?

8. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I think his speed will hurt him more. Might need to go to a zone heavy team (Panthers) or move to S. He is a high effort player and has been a solid tackler in the 4-5 games I've seen of him. Has ball skills (I think 8 picks last year) and is aggressive!

9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I've seen some suggest Adoree isn't a lock down CB because he doesn't have the technique down and can simply rely on his athleticism 90% of the time in college because he's a superior athlete to most he faces. It's why you can be impressed with the picks against Browning, but in the same game, Ross came at him so fast he fell down trying to transition (he should have apologized to the S who had no chance to get over). He then played way off him half the game. Was surprised they didn't take the 10 yard out often when Adoree did that. But doesn't fill me with confidence Adoree is a lock down CB yet. He and Peppers are dynamic players and great returners but I think they will need some time to develop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar