Adrian Peterson Indicted

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Young54, Sep 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Never. Got some nasty letter from a lawyer representing Texas A&M tho when I was running "titans12thman.com"

There was a time many of the NFL teams were going after fan sites by sending cease and desist letters for various infringement. Most of those I saw were because these sites were selling t-shirts with the team logo on it or doing other stuff which made them appear that they were official team sites. Some were grabbing actual pages from official sites and putting them on their own.

I think the NFL finally realized that fan sites are generating enthusiasm for their product 24/7/365 and they aren't having to pay a dime. I also think they realized most of the fan sites out there aren't making much $$$ or taking potential $$$ from them.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Welp. He gone.

3. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

How bout the scar on his other kid's head he gave them? Probably forgot his strength when he slammed the kid's head against something.

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

lol Had to share this. My friend saw me click on this thread and said, "What the hell does "in-dick-ted" mean? Haha. I will never let him forget it.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Not hitting a kid with a switch though. I've been hit so many time by hickory switches growing up it ain't even funny.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

When does the football season start again? All I hear about is people destroying their family. This is probably the worst start to a football season ever.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

2012 was probably worse football-wise. Those replacement refs were the worst.

Headline-wise, yes this year has been miserable.

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I got it with the belt, so I get it. However, getting it all over the lower body may be something bit more memorable.

That said, I wonder how similar the debates are here to what they were on the now disbanded Vikings site? I have not seen anything here on this topic that bothers me (older members were hit, younger members may not have been, etc.), but I would be curious to whether this level of discussion is what caused their moderator to pull the plug.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Explains A LOT.

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Someone with better graphic skills than me could really have some fun with that LOL.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar