Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

AFC South shows well in PFW awards

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber Guest

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky <p>I'm not finding a link to it, so I am working old school here -- Pro Football Weekly just arrived in my mailbox, and here are the AFC South pieces of its 2008 All-NFL Team:</p> <p>Quarterback Peyton Manning, Colts<br /> Wide receiver Andre Johnson, Texans<br /> Center Kevin Mawae, Titans<br /> Tackle Michael Roos, Titans<br /> Defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth, Titans<br /> Cornerback Cortland Finnegan, Titans</p> <p>Manning is the publication's Most Valuable Player.</p> <p>The All-AFC team includes the six players above plus:</p> <p>Running back Chris Johnson, Titans<br /> Defensive end Mario Williams, Texans</p> <p>And the PFW All-Rookie team includes Johnson, center Jamey Richard of the Colts, guard Mike Pollak of the Colts, defensive lineman Jason Jones of the Titans and linebacker Xavier Adibi of the Texans.</p>

More...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,607
    Go Jason Jones!
  2. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,809
    JJ's hot...i hope he becomes a force at the end. i like these utility players
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.