Alan Lowry..... Fired

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fonzerrillii23, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

What kills me is during the mist of all this Munch can't seem to muster up some multi tasking skills to at least have internal discussions about potential coaches. I mean we aren't even in any kind of news or links to other coaches. There are some good ones out there too.. grrrr

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Who is out there that you want? And dont talk about lateral moves (who would pick a bad team over a decent one) or demotions. (Like the people who thought Andy Reid could be an option at OC <--------- LOL... yes, people actually thought that)

The season also isnt over for everyone.... maybe there are some much better options but we cant talk to them yet because they are still in the playoffs and thats against regulations.

3. titans backbone

titans backbone Rookie

Also the fact that our coaches are not being fired all simultaneously makes me think they are actually studying each and everyone before making a decision, which is not bad at all. Means they found reasons to fire/or not bring back some coaches.
    They might not make the right decisions, we won't know that till we see the results..but if our coach is really trying to improve the team by studying and checking out tapes instead of just looking at rankings.. then i hope he finds a way to do it.

Besides you all know Munch asks for adam's permission for pretty much everything he does now that he is on a short leash.

If our team starts sucking next year then he will be gone, but the negativity around here is just soooo constant and quite boring already.
    You all act like a bunch of girls, seriously...None of you or at least 95 % of you have absolutely no clue of how good each coordinator is outside this organization because you don't know anything other than their names and league rankings, you don't study each team's tapes unless you have an amazing amount of spare time..

all you see are glimpses of other O's and D's so pleaaaase if you are going to say something just try to back it up with SOME content instead of just saying "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, STUPID MUNCH". Stop moaning for a freaking while b..c..s (hope most of you know what word would be included right there).

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You're actually whining quite a bit in this post.

Stop defending Munch. He is an idiot.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. titans backbone

titans backbone Rookie

I'm not defending him. I just don't start talking crap about choosing another team to follow because of ANY stupid minor changes the titans elect to make.

Over reacting

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I don't know your story but its pretty simple. If you don't like the negativity, then you can do one (or both) of 2 things. First, just ignore it. Second, only post something positive (unlike your last post).

People are negative because the franchise we've followed for years continues to make baffling decisions and fields a crappy (non-competitive) team. Many of these people put ALOT of money into the team. These folks are at their pbreaking point. It's quite understandable they are negative.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I do find it odd that Lowrey was not brought back...aka passively fired. I wanted him gone for years...thought he was doing nothing to improve our special teams. It's not like we had special teams that helped us win or stay close to any team that was worth a dang.

However, I have to admit that I at least thought we were better...or maybe I should say "not as bad as the rest of the team's units" .

Very odd move. Long term Fisher guy. Munch, or someone, getting rid of all these position coaches. More confused about the LB coach than this one but still.

Maybe Gray has been the only one who is fully on board with Munch's vision and he is culling the herd of those he does not feel has his back. Who knows.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I think Alan Lowry legacy is going to be the Music City Miracle. Their is not much to special teams you can do it's pretty straight forward set up your walls and blocking assignments, anyone of us could do this. The upsetting part instead of finding someone capable is promoting his buddy to the position, if he does.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Didn't we have 4 returns for a TD this year and a blocked punt? 4 returns for a TD would be the most in a single year in Titan/Oiler history, if I ain't mistaken? Yea, this makes sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar